Cherry Trees is located in a beautiful rural setting in the historic village of Silchester, just a short distance from Tadley, Mortimer, Aldermaston and Burghfield.
We aim to provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment run by a caring, experienced and professional staff.
Cherry Trees is an established preschool for children aged between 2 years 6 months and 5 years. Welcoming children from Silchester, Tadley, Bramley, Mortimer, Burghfield and Aldermaston, we offer a safe, secure and stimulating environment dedicated to each child meeting their individual potential.
We have a maximum of 28 children in a class: with a maximum ratio of 4:1 for children under 3 years and 8:1 for children over 3 years.
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- To work closely with parents and carers.
- To encourage the all round development of each child by offering a specially tailored curriculum to meet their individual needs.
- To give each child a solid foundation for a successful education and prepare him or her for a confident and happy transition to school.
- To give individual care and attention made possible by a high ration of adults to children.
Each child has a Key Carer who oversees their learning journey although you are welcome to discuss your child’s progress with any member of our team.
We run a toddler group to help familiarise you and your child with the staff, building and their peers. Helen Daw and Fiona Mills lead the group assisted by other members of staff. Your child can start the toddler group the half term prior to starting preschool.